Records & Information Management
TDS provides professional services to help clients optimize efficiencies. From project management to outsourcing, TDS offers knowledgeable professionals to help strengthen records & information management programs. The TDS team will help your organization access information faster, while maintaining compliance with information-related statutes.
- Digitize documents to ensure fast and secure access
- Organize and manage paper and electronic files
- Reduce physical files footprint to save real estate expenses
- Develop and implement Records and Information Management (RIM) programs
- Staff and manage records department
- Audit, purge and house records in our off-site storage facilities
- Manage records during mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Minimize information management risk
- Increase statute compliance
Balance Between Use & Security
TDS develops and manages Information Governance (IG) programs that balance the use and security of information. Our consultative approach develops structure, policies and procedures to build a compliant framework. We have our client’s best interest in mind with every recommendation.
How do we do this?
We work with you to:
- Improve Client Services: IG provides rapid access to information that improves productivity, enhances knowledge sharing and collaboration, and results in a faster service delivery to internal and external clients.
- Mitigate Risk: IG provides defensible policies, protected information, and compliance with legal, ethical and regulatory requirements, thus reducing exposure, fines or litigation.
- Cost Containment/Reduction: IG provides opportunities for cost reduction in the areas of real estate, human resources, discovery, litigation, physical and electronic storage, insurance, technology, and legal and regulatory penalties.